There are many benefits to hiring a certified personal trainer. Whether you are just starting out or have been exercising for a while, I will provide you the guidance and extra motivation you need to reach your personal fitness goals.
As a professional personal trainer, I will evaluate your fitness level before beginning your new program.
I will develop a plan that best suits your personal goals, needs and abilities.
I will develop a personalized program and teach you proper form to avoid injury.
I will monitor and change your workout routine as you progress in your fitness journey.
I will help you stay encouraged and motivated to keep on track with your fitness goals.
I will help keep you accountable so that you are less likely to find excuses or skip exercising.
I will maximize your workout time and show you exercises that will help you achieve your goals as quickly and safely as possible.
Sgt. Rud's personal training workouts are based on several types of proven non-conventional training methods such as kettlebells and TRX bands. I tailor individual workouts for you to achieve each of your personal goals. Of course, I have witnessed clients lose weight and build muscle. One of my personal favorites was helping my client (who is diabetic) reduce their daily diabetes medications from five to one.
- Strength Training / Building Lean Muscle Mass
- Weight Loss / Body Fat Reduction
- Injury Prevention & Recovery
- Balance & Stability
- Motivation & Guidance
- Athletic Based Training
- Military Conditioning
- Certified Personal Trainer since 2007, American Fitness Professionals and Associates
- Military Police Officer with Minnesota National Guard Serving Two Tours Overseas; Qatar (2007-08) & Afghanistan (2012-13)
- Personal Trainer Experience: LA Fitness, Fitness 19 & Snap Fitness